Unfortunately web sites are prone to security risks and hackers. If your site has been built using WordPress, which is the most popular website platform in the world, then your site could be at risk if not correctly configured.
This is where we can help. About 18 months ago we started to see an increase in our WordPres sites being hacked. This caused some investigation into how, why and more importantly how to prevent being hacked.
The outcome was our WordPress Security package.
If you have an existing web site built in WordPress then we can help prevent hacking intrusions and if in the unlikely event your still still gets hacked we can restore your site from a backup copy held off site.
The package consists of adding 4 pieces of software that look at different areas of security from:
- Blocking routes into your site from a brute force attack on your login page.
- Blocking entry points through the sites coding.
- Active malware scanning and file repair.
- Daily monitoring of core and plugin updates.
- Weekly backup of site files and database.
Set up fee to install and configure software: £100
Monthly fee for monitoring, updating and restoring site from a backup: £12.50.